1 - 3 years
Boutique Law Office located in Chapel Hill seeking an experienced Real Estate Paralegal / Closing Specialist for the counties of Orange, Chatham, Durham and Alamance, North Carolina. If you have a minimum of two years experience with Real Estate Closings and are looking for an excellent place to work – please apply. This is a full-time, onsite position.
- Several years experience in preparation of Closing Disclosures, and HUD-1 Settlements Statements;
- Responsible for the collection of information from lenders, real-estate agents, HOA's, bills, pro-ration of taxes, and dues;
- Manage ordering pay offs, insurance and preparing Seller documents such as Notes, Deeds of Trust and preparing Loan packages for Real Estate Closings;
- Administrative work to include but not limited to: setting up files, working with and managing clients through the process;
- Interfacing with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Brokers and Lenders as necessary to ensure a smooth and successful title examination and closing experience;
- Knowledge and proficiency with Softpro Software is a requisite.
Requirements and skills:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in Real Estate Closing process, procedures and follow-through;
- Must possess excellent communication skills – verbal and written;
- Must be very detailed oriented, with excellent grammar, proofreading and editing skills;
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks, files and have exceptional organizational and planning skills;
- Ability to prioritize elements of the closing process to ensure all aspects meet required deadlines;
- Highly professional with the ability to respond to clients needs and issues quickly and effectively;
- Capable of utilizing good judgment with all clients and manage each with utmost respect and confidentiality.
- Must be a team player inside the law firm as well as with client partners with extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
Salary and Benefits:
- Full Time position - $40,000
- Incentive bonuses based on DOE and performance
- Paid Holidays and personal time off
Job ID: 265129173