Associate Real Estate Agent
- NextHome Titletown
- Dedham, MA
- 30+ days ago
This job ad was removed 20 days ago. It either:
- Has been filled
- Was taken down by the employer
- Didn’t pass our most recent quality check
Search for other opportunities and apply to jobs you're interested in as soon as you can to ensure you don't miss out!
Job DescriptionWho We Are
We're NextHome Titletown, and we believe in the professional talent of our real estate agents and the value of innovation. Our agents proudly merge their industry expertise and commitment to clients with our office's innovative, integrated technology. This allows us to provide our clients with honest value and unmatched service. We're growing our team with dedicated professionals. We value our agents' diverse professional and personal backgrounds. This means that we hire new and experienced agents. If we can help build your expertise, grow your business, and meet your goals, then come talk with us.Who You Are
An Associate Real Estate Agent helps clients with the purchase and sale of their home. In this position, you will assist clients with listing and selling their home and guide them through the home search and purchase process. Real Estate is a challenging and exciting business and as an Associate Real Estate Agent, you will be the key resource for your clients to make the most important purchase and sale of their life. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential to this role.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an innovative and creative thinker. Strong communication skills and an ability to build quality relationships with clients is critical to the role.In this role, you will...
- Interact with customers via phone, email, social media, and in-person meetings
- Advise clients on the state of the local real estate market
- Answer questions about contracts, terms of sale, and other parts of the real estate process
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects
- Proactively reach out to clients to initiate or follow-up on real estate transactions
- Manage marketing and advertising through websites, mail-outs, and open houses
- Offer training and development resources to help you grow as an agent
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio
- Equip you with the technology and coaching necessary for you to be a high-performer
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make over $100,000 a year after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we're dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Job ID: 358671402