Job ID: 229745886
Pillar Communities is looking for a Leasing Consultant to work in one of our upscale apartment home communities. This position is the primary point of contact for residents and prospective residents, and is attentive to Pillars’ goals relating to resident satisfaction and retention. This is a demanding position, and requires a high level of customer service and professionalism.
- Warmly greet prospective residents, determine needs and preferences, professionally present community and specific apartments while providing features and benefits, and complete all lease applications and paperwork accurately and thoroughly
- Accept rents and deposits
- Attend to resident issues and communications
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions and trends
- Ensure that the leasing office, clubroom, models, and market-ready vacant are in perfect condition
- Physically inspect property when on grounds, pick up litter, report service orders to maintenance staff
- Maintain accurate resident records: update all leases, renewals, cancellations, transfers and notices to vacate
- Call or visit competitive properties to update market survey on a monthly basis
- Contribute ideas to the Property Manager for marketing the property and improving resident satisfaction
- Participate in monthly property renewal program to increase resident retention
Pillar Communities is dedicated to its employees and their personal and professional growth. Pillar strives to provide leadership and training opportunities for every individual to reach his/her respective goals.
In order to qualify for this position, you must possess the following:
- Exceptional customer service/leasing skills REQUIRED
- A minimum of 1 year prior leasing experience preferred
- Must have friendly outgoing personality and a positive attitude
- Must be able to work at a fast pace, perform duties while under pressure, and meet deadlines in a timely manner to interact/communicate with other associates, residents, visitors and the public in a professional and pleasant manner.
Pillar Communities benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance, a generous 401k plan, paid holidays and a flexible PTO (paid time off) program to fit your needs. This position also receives an apartment discount.